The County Government of Narok invites suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to apply for vacant positions in Narok County Public Service Board.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the positions applied for and addressed to:
The County Secretary
Narok County Government
P.O. Box 898-20500
· Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
· Candidates who satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 MUST obtain and present Clearance certificates from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
· The application with certified copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the office of the County Secretary on or before 5.00 PM on Monday 10th June, 2019.
· Youth, women and PWDs are encouraged to apply.
· The Narok County Government is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to have a diverse work force.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly follow the following link ( www.narok.go.ke/vacancies ) for more information.
NAROK COUNTY GOVERNMENT